Currently supported devices: HoloLens 1 and HoloLens 2
Native device access includes: device camera, spatial anchor, head position, hands input, hands mesh, hands joints, eye gaze, spatial understanding, microphone, speaker...
BuildWagon Online Editor
BuildWagon HoloBuild Library
BuildWagon Viewer App
The BuildWagon viewer is a device specific application. You can load your project on the Hololens by scanning a QR code. If you changed your code then all you have to do is reload the app, with no need to build or deploy anything on the device.
Your code is hosted on the cloud, which allows multiple developers to collaborate on the same project from different locations around the globe.
You can try an example of the BuildWagon online editor and BuildWagon emulator yourself by following this link: Hololens Emulator or you can signup for free for the full version here: BuildWagon signup
BuildWagon HoloBuild Library
We live in a world where time is the most precious resource of all. You can now cut through the hassle and realize your visions in no-time.
You can check our HoloBuild library yourself by following this link: HoloBuild Library
Check the below video for a demo:
You can check the source code of this example by following this link: Earth 3D and you can try it using the online emulator or using your Hololens
Signup for the Hololens Development Platform
You can check our online Hololens development tutorial by following this link: Hololens Development Tutorial
I am mainly developing web applications, that's why I like BuildWagon very much :) The user experience is very smooth.
BuildWagon allows me not to worry about the machine capability for the development tools. Here we do not download anything, we just need a pc with a web browser. The documentation is quite easy to understand.
Join other happy Hololens developers on BuildWagon now
As technology pioneers, we wanted to create Hololens applications and be among the first to experiment with the new technology, but we realized that the process was costly, time consuming, and complicated. So we made it simple and fast.
BuildWagon allows you to create and experiment with Hololens solutions in a timely manner.
Our clients are now creating and customizing their own Hololens solutions, and putting it to market within days.
- There is almost no learning curve to get started developing on BuildWagon.
- You can start developing on BuildWagon using any computer that can run a browser.
- You don’t even need a Hololens to get started on BuildWagon.
- You just write your code on BuildWagon and check the result on your browser instantly.
- With BuildWagon, you can benefit from a short develop-build-test time.
- You gain all the benefits of the web when developing with BuildWagon: making your application searchable, linkable with low friction no installation required.
- You can share your BuildWagon built app with anyone by sending them just the project link.
- With BuildWagon, you have a support line: the people who built the platform will help you with your development problems.
- You have fewer things to worry about, as the BuildWagon platform is built for Hololens development in specific.
- Buildwagon is not a generic game development platform which means it has a smaller base code, and hence lower memory usage compared to other engines.
POC in 6 months
What programming language do I need to know to develop Hololens apps?
What tools do I need to get started?
How do I run my code on a Hololens device?
We provide a Hololens application that will allow you to browse to your project, search for the BuildWagon app on the Microsoft Store. You can also package your code into your own branded app (BuildWagon Packager Feature).
What is the development recommended specs?
For our environment, there are no minimum requirements in terms of system specs. Any computer that can run a browser supporting WebGL test here.
How to develop for the Hololens on a Mac?
The BuildWagon development environment enables you to develop with a browser, you will be able to develop on a Mac or any other operating system.
How to learn Hololens development?
The easiest way is to follow the Hololens development tutorial.
Which cloud service is BuildWagon using?
We are azure based, BuildWagon @ Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Where are you listed?
We are listed at the Microsoft AppSource
Where can I check for the most common Hololens Use Cases?
The following link will give you an idea of the most beneficial Hololens Use Cases Hololens Use Cases
I have other questions about the Hololens?
Check our FAQ about the Hololens
Join over 300 developers who trust us.
Try BuildWagon yourself free. No credit card required!Try BuildWagon now